Sulphur-bentonite fertilizer (Sulphur 90) is a form of granular fertilizer that provides plants with the necessary volume of sulphur and restores the alkaline soil. Sulphur bentonite consists of the smallest particles, resulting in fertilizer granules quickly destroyed in soil.
Advantages of Sulfur Bentonite Fertilizer
- Usage of sulfur-bentonite fertilizer leads to the release of complex
nutrients from the soil
- Sulfur plays an important role in the synthesis of plants. The use of sulfur-bentonite fertilizer enhances the growth of plants.
- The use of sulfur bentonite leads to a decrease in the pH of alkaline soil and her recultivation, which leads to an improvement the absorption plants of elements such as nitrogen, phosphates and trace elements.
- Fertilizer sulfur bentonite increases the resistance of plants to cold, which is important.
- Most of the sulfur in the complex fertilizer sulfur bentonite is converted to sulphate and provides plants with the necessary nutrients of this element.
- he result of the combined effects of sulfur bentonite is a rich harvest of cereals, fruits and vegetables. They have not only a good look, but also aroma.
LESS FERTILIZER MORE EFFICIENCY